The Search and Sort features will save you the hassle of having to scroll through all of your contacts to find the person you are looking for. In this article, we are going to walk you through searching and sorting your clients and/or leads as well as show you how to access the Contacts Menu for quick communication with your customers.
Search for a Contact
- From the Navigation pane, hit Contacts
- Select ALL from the top 3 tabs on your screen
- Enter the name of the contact you want to search in the Search box
- You can also search by clients or leads by switching the tabs at the top of the screen and entering the name in the Search box.
Sorting your Contact list
You can sort the contact list based on the client’s Name, Address, and the Date they were added to the system. To sort, tap on the three lines on the opposite side of the search bar to expand the Sort by menu. The arrows will allow you to sort your contacts alphabetically or by the date they were created.
The menu at the corner of an existing contact will allow you to communicate with or delete a contact. To access this menu, follow these steps:
- On the Contacts screen, tap the three dots on the right side of an existing contact
- The menu will expand with options to Call, SMS, Email or Delete a contact.