The scheduling feature allows for simple but powerful scheduling of your jobs and gives you access to view your workday at a glance. The scheduling feature will allow you to:
- Build daily, weekly & monthly recurring schedules with just a few taps.
- Assign work to Crew Leads.
- Easily view where your employees are assigned.
- Track the work that’s been completed, skipped, or adjusted via the sync with timesheets.
How to schedule Non-recurring Jobs
Once you have created a Job and added your services, now it’s time to schedule. For non-recurring jobs such as Design-Build/Install projects whereby you may complete a job over a period of time or on a specific date, you can follow the steps below:
- Select the Schedule button from the navigation pane.
- Tap on the +SCHEDULE button.
- Select the Job and Services you wish to schedule and click on SCHEDULE.
- This will take you to the Scheduler which will help you build your schedule by asking a series of question prompts. Click Next after you have selected the answers for a prompt.
- For all non-recurring/Install jobs, select Date Range to answer the first question prompt.
- Fill in your start date, days you are working on this job, end date, estimated time to be spent on each visit, crew-lead, and hit SAVE.
You have successfully scheduled your non-recurring job!